Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Aerospace and Arizona Days 2010

Aerospace and Arizona Days 2010
Hundreds of thousands enjoyed two days of ground and aerial displays at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base in Tucson on a weekend in March. The Thunderbirds put a great show. The Patriot Jet Team was incredible as this was the first time we had seen them. There is something special about being able to be up close and personal with the military equipment. There was plenty of static displays from local, state, and federal organizations to enjoy as well! It was a great experience! Even tried out my new Nikon 70-300 VR lens. Very nice time indeed!

3 comments:

Neon Refinery said...

I know it's not typically considered a design standard to center things, but this last photo is really great centered-- love the notion of precision and perfection embodied! Too cerebral??? But it really struck me! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

As always, nice work, my friend.

Anonymous said...

I remember when I was young and living in Tucson, I would watch these all the time. Thanks for the memories and great photo's.