Friday, July 11, 2008

Photos and such...


I am more apt to put photos out here than share my deepest thoughts and secrets. Who the heck wants to read what I have to say anyway?! :) My photos are much more fun. I will add photos from time to time. Feel free to comment, but most of my photography I shoot because I like it.

I like to play around with digital images. Some I over saturate, while others I turn to black and white. Many of them make great backgrounds or screen savers. Hope you enjoy...


I have a strange fascination with minerals and such. It allows me to shoot the shape, pattern, texture, and form. I typically shoot it pretty close-up to draw attention to the detail. The changing of colors is only used to enhance the image in my own eye. I am pretty traditional when it comes to images as I do not utilize PhotoShop to its' full pothential. I may crop, saturate, or remove color, but tend to keep the image pretty close to the original idea. If it is really bad, I jsut delete it and try again.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending these...they are awesome. ML

Anonymous said...

Such fun! Thanks for sharing.
B&L T