Saturday, July 12, 2008

Minerals...

You just never know what you will see here. :)











I have a thing for close-ups. Or "intimate landscapes" as I prefer to call them. Some are obvious, while others are a bit more complex or confusing. Don't ask me what they are. I won't tell you even if I know. Which is questionable anyway. I Just enjoy the strangeness that are minerals. :)






Are these wierd, or what?! I'll throw in a few more just for fun. Fun for me anyway. Let me know if there is something you want to see and I will try to get it out here.







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent stuff, thanks for sharing your fine photos. Love those minerals!!

Joellen

Anonymous said...

Nice pics :)
Chad B.

Anonymous said...

You have some freakin' AWESOME pix out there!
W.C.

TCB Photo Blog said...

Thanks for the positive comments!