Friday, July 11, 2008

Landscapes...




I suppose I have influence from several photographers such as Elliott Porter, Ansel Adams, Galen Rowell, and more. I do have to give more than just a little credit to my friend and mentor Dick Stitt. He introduced a 12-year old boy to a "real" camera and photography so many years ago. I am eternally grateful for all he has done in my life.



























I love landscapes. I tend to look at the world in a veritical format. That can be difficult for landscapes as so many people seem to see their world horizontally. I figure different perspectives are a good thing as you will see many of my photos in the veritical. I hope you enjoy the samples of my work.




One horizontal just because this shot fit better in this format when I shot it.

1 comment:

René Tate said...

TC! These landscapes are outstanding! I have so much respect and admiration for landscape photographers... it's certainly something I cannot do.

I love the blog! Great job. I will check it out regularly. Thank you so much for your support with my blog. Remember, I travel nationally (and internationally if anyone will send me), so refer your AZ friends!

Thanks also for the birthday wishes. :) Joellen wrote me a limerick that was quite funny!