Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Mexico Road Trip

New Mexico Road Trip - July 2010












Gila Cliff Dwellings

















The Catwalk National Scenic Trail and Whitewater Picnic Groundhttp://www.gilawilderness.com/travel/index.html





Silver City and Grant County info



We stayed at a wonderful little motel near Lake Roberts. Only an hour from Silver City and the Gila Cliff Dwellings. Nice location and quiet. Did I menttion the deer come to eat in the front lawn in the evening!? A great find!

Lake Roberts Motel

www.lakerobertsmotel.com

7 comments:

Tim Glass said...

Nice work as always, of course. You really do well with composition for a landscape guy :p

You don't do any post work in Gimp or Photoshop, do you? Just a constructive criticism, you might want to try adjust the contrast a touch. I've noticed in my work it really makes my colors pop.

TCB Photo Blog said...

I do not do post work for blog posts. I figure folks that are going to steal the images will have to do that themselves. ;-)

Anonymous said...

As always, beautifully done!

Carolyn

Anonymous said...

As always....spectacular!

Pam M.

Anonymous said...

Thanks,nice stuff.

David C.

Unknown said...

I love all photo...
nice work :)

Yudi
Indonesia

TCB Photo Blog said...

Thanks for all the comments folks. I have now gone international!