Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Harley Stuff




Harley-Davidson Dreaming…





There is just something about a Harley-Davidson motorcycle! Or maybe it is just me. I have never owned one, but I have ridden a few and drooled on more than a few. There is no doubting the distinct rumble that is a Harley.


Somewhere along the journey of life I started buying Harley t-shirts. XL with a pocket preferred. Long sleeve, short sleeve, and multiple colors from places we visited along our travels. I have received a few as gifts as well. The collection now fills up almost two drawers of the dresser and it continues to grow.








So here you are looking at a few of the shirts I have. Some of the designs are cooler than others, but I wear them all. I am also throwing in a few images of Harley bikes shot recently. Sharing some of the fun stuff. You never know what you will see out here.



I still look at the bikes when hanging out at a Harley shop. I have seen some pretty cool trikes lately. Guess that would be the direction I would go these days. Three wheels seem more stable than two, and are a little easier to see from the four-wheelers talking on their cell phones and ignoring anything on two wheels. I figure I have room for a Harley trike and a Harley pool table in the garage. Good thing I put those heavy duty shelves on the wall for more floor space… Living in the Southwest would allow for many days to ride.


Seems it all costs money though. If you are at a loss of what to get me for Christmas, birthday, father’s day, etc, I would not mind a Road King trike. Or a Harley pool table. Maybe both if you are really rich and have nothing better to do with your money. J
I have the room and would be eternally grateful.




You can check out the latest models, accessories, or look for a local dealer at:
http://www.harley-davidson.com/wcm/Content/Pages/home.jsp?locale=en_US


















3 comments:

John/Jack said...

It is so cool that you have a collection like that.

Anonymous said...

Most excellent subject! And a fine use of anyone's extra cash that they may come up with!

Joellen

TCB Photo Blog said...

Guess we need to make a trip to Hawaii to get a shirt from there.